There are many ways to support the Central Coast Follies as they produce their benefit performances each year.
Central Coast Follies, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Our Federal Tax ID number is 85-3297270. Donations to the Follies are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Purchase an ad in our beautiful 8.5 x 11” program, which features a full-color cover and full-color inside front and back covers. A variety of size options and pricing is available.
Click Here for our Program Ad Form
- Become a Central Coast Follies sponsor. Choose your sponsorship level and know that your donation will be supporting a dedicated group of community-minded individuals who want nothing more than to entertain you and to support worthy causes in our area. Past beneficiaries have included the Parkinson Alliance and the SLO Food Bank.
Click Here for Sponsorship Document
- Make an in-kind donation of gifts or services.
- Sponsor our dancers. The Follies Scholarship Fund helps to defray the costs of production such as costumes and rehearsal expenses.
- Honor a friend or loved-one. Gifts to the Central Coast Follies Remberance Fund will be acknowledged in our annual program. To donate, please click here.
- Volunteer your time. If you have expertise in the various aspects of theatrical production, including set construction, sewing, painting, public relations, etc. – and you want to join a team of individuals doing great things – please contact us.
Click Here to Donate
Need more information? The Follies can be reached at:
Central Coast Follies, Inc.
PO Box 2541
Pismo Beach, CA 93448
Central Coast Follies